Friday, May 1, 2009

Feel Good Friday…Vol. 1

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate all your comments on my various blogs and stories. They mean a lot to me.

As many of you are aware I get a lot of material from many varied sources. Many of which are inspirational or motivating.

I want to share some of these with you so I decided to start a “Feel Good Friday” series. Each Friday I will be sending out a video or a story designed to inspire and motivate you in some way.

Please feel free to comment and let me know how you are enjoying them.
This week’s story comes from Karma Tube. Go to:
http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=1553
to see it.

Namaste

John
“Teaching Focus, Inspiring Transformation”

Here’s a blurb to entice you to spend 3.5 minutes on this!

Mankind Is No Island
Using images found on street signage in Sydney and New York, Jason van Genderen shot this entire movie on a cell phone! "Mankind is No Island" is a cleverly crafted visual and musical narrative, whose production budget was a whopping $57! Winner of the TropFest NY 2008 award, the world's largest short film festival, this is three and half minute experience that will leave you inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment